Facebook Badge

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Preview # 54: Comic Books For the Week Of Wednesday, October 12, 2011:

Legion Lost #2 (DC)

DC's New 52 continues into its second month. This week it's the turn of the lost Legionnaires in the 21st Century. Now that the stranded Legionnaires are introduced and the obstacles they're facing have been introduced, we'll see if this title can support a good story without the seasoned Legion hands of writer Paul Levitz.

Since this week I've only got one title on my pull list, I'm not sure if I'll be driving to my local comic book shop, Acme Comics in Longwood, Florida. I might save gas and wait until next week, when it'll be payday. I'll see how it goes.

Send e-mail to mypulllist@gmail.com.

Superman Fan Podcast can be found at http://supermanfanpodcast.mypodcast.com. Expanded show notes are available at http://supermanfanpodcast.blogspot.com. Send e-mail about the podcast to supermanfanpodcast@gmail.com.

You can join both the Superman Fan Podcast and My Pull List groups and pages on facebook. Follow both the podcast and blog on twitter @supermanpodcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Twitter

Total Pageviews