Facebook Badge

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Issue # 134: After DC's New 52, My Updated Pull List:

Now that DC's relaunch is complete, and their second issues are published this month, here's my updated pull list from my local comic book shop, Acme Comics in Longwood, Florida. Because of my limited comic book buying budget, I wasn't lucky enough to do what some of the podcasters I listen to were able to do, and buy all 52 of DC's new #1 issues. With one exception, I stuck to my favorites from DC, Superman and the Legion of Super-Heroes. The other title I sampled also made the list, but I expected it to.

DC Comics:
Action Comics
All-Star Western
Fables (Vertigo/DC)
Legion Of Super-Heroes
Legion Lost
Legion: Secret Origins (Scheduled to be published on Wednesday, October 26, 2011.)
Superman


IDW/DC
Star Trek/Legion Of Super-Heroes (The first issue is scheduled to be published this month, October 2011.)


Icon/Marvel
Powers


Skybound/Image
Invincible


Abstract Studios
Rachel Rising


Send e-mail to mypulllist@gmail.com.

Superman Fan Podcast can be found at http://supermanfanpodcast.mypodcast.com. Expanded show notes are available at http://supermanfanpodcast.blogspot.com. Send e-mail about the podcast to supermanfanpodcast@gmail.com.

You can join both the Superman Fan Podcast and My Pull List groups on facebook. Follow both the podcast and blog on twitter @supermanpodcast.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Twitter

Total Pageviews