Facebook Badge

Saturday, October 8, 2011

From The Comic Shop #42: Saturday, October 8, 2011:

On a very rainy Saturday, I didn't get anything extra from my local comic book shop, Acme Comics, in Longwood, Florida. If you read my updated pull list post, you'll see that my list maxes out my comic book budget. So I can't afford to buy any extra titles or back issues. But these two tiles should be some good reading:

Invincible #83 (Skybound/Image)
Action Comics #2 (DC)

Invincible is always a great read, but I'm saving the second issue of Action Comics until last, hoping that it is as good as the first issue.

Send e-mail to mypulllist@gmail.com.

Superman Fan Podcast can be found at http://supermanfanpodcast.mypodcast.com. Expanded show notes are available at http://supermanfanpodcast.blogspot.com. Send e-mail about the podcast to supermanfanpodcast@gmail.com.

You can join both the Superman Fan Podcast and My Pull List groups and pages on facebook. Follow both the podcast and blog on twitter @supermanpodcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Twitter

Total Pageviews