Facebook Badge

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

From The Comic Shop #17: Wednesday, December 8, 2010:

On my way to pick up my daughter from the University of Central Florida (whose football team will play the Goergia Bulldogs in the Liberty Bowl on Friday, December 31 - GO KNIGHTS!), I left home early enough to swing by my local comic book shop, Acme Comics in Longwood, Florida, to pick up my comic books.

Action Comics Annual #13 (DC)
Adventure Comics #521 (DC)
Terry Moore's Echo #26 (Abstract Studios)

and from the back issue bins:

Superman: Y2K, February 2000 (DC)

as I continue to fill the hole in my comic book collection from the early 2000's when I wasn't collecting comic books for a while, because of no local comic shop, and I hadn't found a shorter route to Acme Comics.

Send e-mail to mypulllist@gmail.com.


Superman Fan Podcast can be found at http://supermanfanpodcast.mypodcast.com. Expanded show notes are available at http://supermanfanpodcast.blogspot.com. Send e-mail about the podcast to supermanfanpodcast@gmail.com.

You can join both the Superman Fan Podcast and My Pull List groups on facebook. Follow both the podcast and blog on twitter @supermanpodcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Twitter

Total Pageviews