Facebook Badge

Saturday, November 5, 2011

From The Comic Shop #44: Saturday, November 5, 2011:

From last week, Wednesday, October 26, 2011:


All-Star Western #2 (DC)
Legion: Secret Origin #1 (of 6) (DC)
Superman #2 (DC)

This week, Wednesday, November 2, 2011:


Action Comics #3 (DC)
Invincible #84 (Skybound/Image)

It looks like I've got a good week of comic book reading ahead of me. I'm looking forward to read what's going to happen to Jonah Hex and Dr. Arkham in the second issue of All-Star Western, and it doesn't look good.

With DC's new 52, I can't wait to read this new origin for the Legion Of Super-Heroes, written by long time Legion scribe Paul Levitz. And speaking of the new 52, it's a joy to look forward to the latest issues of Action Comics and Superman, a feeling I haven't felt for a few years.

Last but not least, Invincible is going through a dark time, and there's no telling what writer and co-creator Robert Kirkman will put Mark Grayson through next.

Going to my local comic shop, Acme Comics, has been more fun than ever, a trip I look forward to each week.

Send e-mail to mypulllist@gmail.com.

Superman Fan Podcast can be found at http://supermanfanpodcast.mypodcast.com. Expanded show notes are available at http://supermanfanpodcast.blogspot.com. Send e-mail about the podcast to supermanfanpodcast@gmail.com.

You can join both the Superman Fan Podcast and My Pull List groups and pages on facebook. Follow both the podcast and blog on twitter @supermanpodcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Twitter

Total Pageviews