Facebook Badge

Saturday, August 27, 2011

From The Comic Shop #38: Saturday, August 27, 2011:

Yesterday was payday, so I had two weeks' worth of comic books waiting for me at Acme Comics


Action Comics #904 (DC)


Legion Of Super-Heroes #16 (DC) This issue wraps up the Legion Of Super-Villains storyline, before next month's DC relaunch. For once, the Legion will be affected the least, supposedly. It would be a nice change from previous reboots, since Paul Levitz and the rest of his team have finally gotten the Legion on a steady course again.


Superman Beyond #0 (DC) I stretched my budget a little bit for this one shot title. I enjoyed the episode of Batman Beyond he appeared in, and couldn't resist this issue when I saw it on the rack.

Fables #108 (Vertigo/DC) Still enjoying this series very much. I only wish I had picked it up earlier.

Next Men #9 (IDW) This issue wraps up the current storyline, but isn't the end of the series. It has been as good as the original run from the early 1990's. John Byrne hasn't lost a step as a writer or artist on this series.

Send e-mail to mypulllist@gmail.com.

Superman Fan Podcast can be found at http://supermanfanpodcast.mypodcast.com. Expanded show notes are available at http://supermanfanpodcast.blogspot.com. Send e-mail about the podcast to supermanfanpodcast@gmail.com.

You can join both the Superman Fan Podcast and My Pull List groups on facebook. Follow both the podcast and blog on twitter @supermanpodcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Twitter

Total Pageviews