Facebook Badge

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Preview #42: Comic Book For Wednesday, May 25, 2011:

Action Comics #901 (DC)

Now that Superman is back in Action Comics, I'll see if I like the new Doomsday story better than the Luthor story from this past year's worth of  issues. At the moment, I have an open minded, wait and see attitude. Actually, you know who I would like to see return to the Superman titles? Clark Kent; it would be nice to see him regularly again. Maybe I'm getting older, but I like reading about the secret identity as much as the caped super hero.

Send e-mail to mypulllist@gmail.com.

Superman Fan Podcast can be found at http://supermanfanpodcast.mypodcast.com. Expanded show notes are available at http://supermanfanpodcast.blogspot.com. Send e-mail about the podcast to supermanfanpodcast@gmail.com.

You can join both the Superman Fan Podcast and My Pull List groups on facebook. Follow both the podcast and blog on twitter @supermanpodcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Twitter

Total Pageviews