Facebook Badge

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

From The Comic Shop #22: Sunday, February 28, 2011:

Action Comics #898 (DC)
Terry Moore's Echo #28 (Abstract Studios)

I also got 300 bags and boards from Acme Comics, since I finally had some extra spending money to get them. Now I have to find the time to bag and board the box full of comics that I haven't properly filed away yet.

I know I'm behind in reviewing my comics; I'm still catching up from the week I covered for a co--worker's vacation. I've missed a few Preview and From The Comic Shop posts.But don't worry. Soon, I will catch up on my reviews. Stay tuned.

Send e-mail to mypulllist@gmail.com.

Superman Fan Podcast can be found at http://supermanfanpodcast.mypodcast.com. Expanded show notes are available at http://supermanfanpodcast.blogspot.com. Send e-mail about the podcast to supermanfanpodcast@gmail.com.

You can join both the Superman Fan Podcast and My Pull List groups on facebook. Follow both the podcast and blog on twitter @supermanpodcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Twitter

Total Pageviews