Facebook Badge

Monday, March 28, 2011

From The Comic Shop #25: Saturday, March 23, 2011:

Legion Of Super-Heroes #11 (DC)
Fables #103 (Vertigo/DC)

Note: Invincible #78 (Skybound/Image) was published this week, but my local comic shop, Acme Comics in Longwood, Florida, was shorted, which means that they did not receive all of the copies they ordered. Some issues they did get were damaged. To be fair to their customers, they filled their orders alphebetically. Unfortunately for me, I wasn't close enough to the front of the alphabet to get a copy this week. But I;m not angry, because Acme always has great customer service. They will get more copies next week.

This weekend was MegaCon 2011 in Orlando, Florida. On Friday, I went to Artist's Alley and looked up Derek Fish, who I met at Acme. He was selling copies of his self published comics book series The Wellkeeper. At last year's MegaCon I bought issues #0 and #1. This year he had issues 2 - 4, which I picked up. Check out the link to learn more about the story and read a sample of the story. You can purchase issues there or at Indyplanet.com.

Send e-mail to mypulllist@gmail.com.

Superman Fan Podcast can be found at http://supermanfanpodcast.mypodcast.com. Expanded show notes are available at http://supermanfanpodcast.blogspot.com. Send e-mail about the podcast to supermanfanpodcast@gmail.com.

You can join both the Superman Fan Podcast and My Pull List groups on facebook. Follow both the podcast and blog on twitter @supermanpodcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Twitter

Total Pageviews