Facebook Badge

Saturday, February 19, 2011

From The Comic Shop #21: Thursday, February 17, 2011:

Two weeks ago I worked all week to help cover for someone's vacation, so I was unable to go to the comic shop until then, on the third day of three well earned days off in a row. So I had a big stack in my file from Acme Comics in Longwood, Florida.

Comic books for the week of Wednesday, February 2, 2011:


Legion Of Super-Heroes Annual #1 (DC)
Superman 80 Page Giant #1 (DC)

Comic books for the week of Wednesday, February 9, 2011:


Adventure Comics #523 (DC)
Cinderella: Fables Are Forever #1 (of 6) (Vertigo/DC)

This title wasn't on my pull list at Acme, but I couldn't resist it. I never picked up an issue of the first Cinderella mini-series or the trade paperback collection, and I found it irresistible to turn down this first issue of the second mini-series about the Fables version of Cinderella as super spy. I'm sure I'll enjoy it as much as any other issue of Fables I've read.

Superman #708 (DC)
Next Men #3 (IDW)

Comic books for the week of Wednesday, February 16, 2011:

Fables #102 (Vertigo/DC)
Legion Of Super-Heroes #10 (DC)

Send e-mail to mypulllist@gmail.com.

Superman Fan Podcast can be found at http://supermanfanpodcast.mypodcast.com. Expanded show notes are available at http://supermanfanpodcast.blogspot.com. Send e-mail about the podcast to supermanfanpodcast@gmail.com.

You can join both the Superman Fan Podcast and My Pull List groups on facebook. Follow both the podcast and blog on twitter @supermanpodcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Twitter

Total Pageviews