Facebook Badge

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Previews #32: Comic Book For The Week Of Wednesday, January 19, 2011:

Legion Of Super-Heroes #9 (DC)

This week is between paydays. Since last week I had a small stack of titles in my file, I'm going to have to wait until next week for payday to come before I can get this book, along with next week's stack.

I noticed that the Legion Of Super-Heroes Annual had been postponed until this week, but I don't see it listed under DC's releases for this week. According to DC's website, it has been postponed until February 2nd.

Send e-mail to mypulllist@gmail.com.

Superman Fan Podcast can be found at http://supermanfanpodcast.mypodcast.com. Expanded show notes are available at http://supermanfanpodcast.blogspot.com. Send e-mail about the podcast to supermanfanpodcast@gmail.com.

You can join both the Superman Fan Podcast and My Pull List groups on facebook. Follow both the podcast and blog on twitter @supermanpodcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Twitter

Total Pageviews