Facebook Badge

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Preview #25: Comic Books For The Week Of Wednesday, October 13, 2010:

Madman #1 (Image special $1.00 reprint)

When my son was younger he loved an issue of the Madman/Superman team-up. I liked creator Mike Allred's art, so I'm looking forward to reading this reprint of Madman's first issue.

Adventure Comics#519 (DC)

The Legion of Super-Heroes. One of two characters (or group, in this case) to get my attention in a comic book, Superman is the other.

Superman #703 (DC)

I was pleasantly surprised by the story in #702. Maybe the story in this latest issue will be as good. If only I could be excited about this storyline. Hey, Superman, could you walk a little faster?

Send e-mail to mypulllist@gmail.com.
Superman Fan Podcast can be found at http://supermanfanpodcast.mypodcast.com. Expanded show notes are available at http://supermanfanpodcast.blogspot.com. Send e-mail about the podcast to supermanfanpodcast@gmail.com.

You can join both the Superman Fan Podcast and My Pull List groups on facebook. Follow both the podcast and blog on twitter @supermanpodcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Twitter

Total Pageviews