Facebook Badge

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Preview #22: Comic Book For The Week Of Wednesday, September 1, 2010:

Wow! It's hard to believe it's September already! After a big comic book haul last week, the walet catches a break this time, with only one title in my subscription file. I'm anxious for Saturday to get here so I can go to my local comic book store, Acme Comics in Longwood, Florida.

Superman: Last Family Of Krypton #2 (of 3) (DC)
The first issue of this three issue mini-series was fantastic, so I'm anxious to read this second one. The first issue set up some interesting plotlines, and I'm looking forward to see where they lead. To read my comments about the first issue, read Issue #96 of this blog.

Send e-mail to mypulllist@gmail.com.

Superman Fan Podcast can be found at http://supermanfanpodcast.mypodcast.com/. Expanded show notes are available at http://supermanfanpodcast.blogspot.com/. Send e-mail about the podcast to supermanfanpodcast@gmail.com.

You can join both the Superman Fan Podcast and My Pull List groups on facebook. Follow both the podcast and blog on twitter @supermanpodcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Twitter

Total Pageviews