Facebook Badge

Saturday, September 11, 2010

From The Comic Shop #11: Comic Books For Saturday, September 11, 2010:

1It was another light week for me at my local comic book shop, Acme Comics in Longwood, Florida. But that's okay, the month's still young.

Liberty Meadows #1 (special $1.00 reprint) (Image)

I'm familiar with this title and creator Frank Cho, even visiting his website. So I knew that I wanted ti read this collection of his Liberty Meadows comic strips. It looks like it's going to be a lot of fun to read.

Adventure Comics #518 (DC)

Another issue in this look at the early years of the Legion, especially with the cover, which depicts Superboy and Doomsday.

Send e-mail to mypulllist@gmail.com.

Superman Fan Podcast can be found at http://supermanfanpodcast.mypodcast.com. Expanded show notes are available at http://supermanfanpodcast.blogspot.com. Send e-mail about the podcast to supermanfanpodcast@gmail.com.

You can join both the Superman Fan Podcast and My Pull List groups on facebook. Follow both the podcast and blog on twitter @supermanpodcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Twitter

Total Pageviews