Facebook Badge

Saturday, August 14, 2010

From The Comic Shop #8: Saturday, August 14, 2010:

Superman #702 (DC)
Hoping this issue is better than the previous issue, which began the new storyline Grounded. If it actually tells a story that would be an improvement.

Adventure Comics #517 (DC)
It's great to have the Legion back better than ever! And twice a month to boot.

Superman: The Last Family Of Krypton (Elseworlds / DC)
I've loved the Elseworlds stories ever since they were called "Imaginary Stories" when I was a boy during the 1960's. I've been looking forward to this three issue mini-series ever since it was first announced. I even trimmed a few titles from my pull list to make room for this title. I'll be reading this book after the first two titles this week. I like to save the best for last.

Send e-mail to mypulllist@gmail.com.


Superman Fan Podcast can be found at http://supermanfanpodcast.mypodcast.com/. Expanded show notes are available at http://supermanfanpodcast.blogspot.com/. Send e-mail about the podcast to supermanfanpodcast@gmail.com.

You can join both the Superman Fan Podcast and My Pull List groups on facebook. Follow both the podcast and blog on twitter @supermanpodcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Twitter

Total Pageviews