Facebook Badge

Saturday, June 26, 2010

From The Comic Shop Issue #3: Saturday, June 26, 2010:

Superman #700 (DC)
Legion Of Super-Heroes #2 (DC)
Powers #5 (Icon/Marvel)
Jack Of Fables (What's Next? Great Graphic Novels You Should Be Reading) (Vertigo/DC)

I had to leave Superman #700 in my file until payday next week. I had looked at this special edition of Jack Of Fables last week but decided to skip it, although I couldn't resist the reprint of the first issue of The Authority. This week I couldn't resist Jack Of Fables. I think that this is about the last of the special reprints from DC I'm interested in, for now.

Also, if you're near the Orlando area, next Saturday, July 3, 2010, my local comic book shop, Acme Comics will have a day long party celebrating their 30th year in business. Also, from 12:00 noon until 4:00 p. m., writer Chuck Dixon and artist Sergio Cariello will be signing autographs. The store is located in Longwood, Florida, on S. R. 436, almost at the intersection of U. S. 17-92. For directions and more information about the store, go to http://acme-superstore.com/.

Send e-mail to mypulllist@gmail.com.

Superman Fan Podcast can be found at http://supermanfanpodcast.mypodcast.com/. Expanded show notes are available at http://supermanfanpodcast.blogspot.com/. Send e-mail about this podcast to supermanfanpodcast@gmail.com.

You can join both the Superman Fan Podcast and My Pull List groups on facebook. Follow both the podcast and blog on twitter @supermanpodcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Twitter

Total Pageviews