Facebook Badge

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Preview #5: Comic Books For The Week Of Wednesday, April 28, 2010 & Free Comic Book Day, Saturday, May 1, 2010:

I'll be going to my local comic book shop, Acme Comics, in Longwood Florida http://acme-superstore.com/, for Free Comic Book Day on Saturday, May 1, 2010. But since my payday will not be until the following Friday, I won't be getting my regular titles that I'll list here until the Saturday after Free Comic Book Day.

Comic books for the week of Wednesday, April 28, 2010:

Action Comics #889 (DC)
Superman #699 (DC)
Superman: Last Stand Of New Krypton #3 (of 3) (DC)
Invincible #71 (Image)
Terry Moore's Echo #21 (Abstract Studios)

Free Comic Book Day titles I'll be looking for on Saturday, May 1, 2010:
in no particular order, after the first one, at least:

War Of The Supermen #0 (DC)
Doctor Solar/Magnus (Dark Horse Comics)
Iron Man / Thor (Marvel)
Mouse Guard / Fraggle Rock (Archaia)
Irredeemable #1 (BOOM Studios)
Green Hornet #1 (Dynamite Entertainment)
Library Of American Comics #0 (IDW)
Atomic Robo (Red 5 Comics)
The Sixth Gun #1 (Oni Press)

Next week I will blog about which of these titles I was able to find, and where, because there are usually a limited number of titles you can get at each comic book store. This year, my comic book store, Acme Comics, in Longwood, Florida http://acme-superstore.com/, will have a limit of 3 Free Comic Book Day titles. I also plan to go to the Coliseum Of Comics store in the Sanford Mall. There is another comic book store near the mall I plan to go to for the first time. I look forward to sharing with you what I got and my reviews.

Send e-mail to mypulllist@gmail.com.

Superman Fan Podcast can be found at http://supermanfanpodcast.mypodcast.com/. Expanded show notes are available at http://supermanfanpodcast.blogspot.com/. Send e-mail about this podcast to supermanfanpodcast@gmail.com.

You can join both the Superman Fan Podcast and My Pull List groups on facebook. Follow both the podcast and blog on twitter @supermanpodcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Twitter

Total Pageviews