Facebook Badge

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Preview #44: Comic Book For Wednesday, June 8, 2011:

Terry Moore's Echo #30 (Abstract Studios)

This is the final issue of this excellent science fiction adventure series. Terry Moore used his strength of creating strong, well defined characters, especially female ones, with a great plot. Usually I go to my local comic book shop, Acme Comics in Longwood, Florida on Saturday, but this time I'm going tomorrow on comic book day. I can't wait until the end of the week to read how the series ends.

Next month Terry Moore will publish the first of a series of comic book how-to issues. This first one is on how to draw women, which Mr. Moore does very well. I'm not talking about clichéd superhero women, but realistic females. Periodically he'll publish others in this series, eventually to be collected into one edition. I'll be getting this series as it is released as well.

Then in July he begins his new monthly series, Rachel Rising, a horror series about a girl who rises from the dead. Terry Moore is one of those comic book creators I'll be buying whatever series they publish.

Send e-mail to mypulllist@gmail.com.

Superman Fan Podcast can be found at http://supermanfanpodcast.mypodcast.com. Expanded show notes are available at http://supermanfanpodcast.blogspot.com. Send e-mail about the podcast to supermanfanpodcast@gmail.com.

You can join both the Superman Fan Podcast and My Pull List groups on facebook. Follow both the podcast and blog on twitter @supermanpodcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Twitter

Total Pageviews