Facebook Badge

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

From The Comic Shop #32: Wednesday, June 8, 2011:

Terry Moore's Echo #30 (Abstract Studios)

Usually I go to my local comic book shop, Acme Comics in Longwood, Florida, on Saturday, but, as I posted on my last  blog entry, this is the final issue of Terry Moore's latest comic book series. I couldn't wait a few days to read it, so I made the trip today. I don't think I'll be disappointed. There wasn't a bad issue in the series. I would recommend anything Mr. Moore publishes to comic book readers. Next month he will publish the first of a series of comic book how to issues, this one on drawing women, which he is known for. Terry Moore draws realistic women, not the clichéd, stereotypical comic book superhero women. In July he publishes the first issue of his new monthly series, Rachel Rising, a horror series about a young woman who returns from the dead to find her murderer. I'll be picking up both.

Send e-mail to mypulllist@gmail.com.

Superman Fan Podcast can be found at http://supermanfanpodcast.mypodcast.com. Expanded show notes are available at http://supermanfanpodcast.blogspot.com. Send e-mail about the podcast to supermanfanpodcast@gmail.com.

You can join both the Superman Fan Podcast and My Pull List groups on facebook. Follow both the podcast and blog on twitter @supermanpodcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Twitter

Total Pageviews