Facebook Badge

Thursday, March 25, 2010

My Pull List Preview #4: Comic Books For The Weeks Of Wednesday, March 3 - 24, 2010!

With the recent MegaCon, it threw me off schedule, as I tried to juggle Superman Fan Podcast, this blog and getting organized for the Con. So, after I go to my locak comic book store: Acme Comics in Longwood, Florida http://acme-superstore.com, I'll have a whole month of comics to catch up on with the next blog entry. But before I review March's comic books, I'll have a blog entry about the comics I had autographed at MegaCon this year, with a review of two independent titles by local artists and writers I bought there as well. More about that later.

Comic books for the week of Wednesday, March 3, 2010:

The Invincible Iron Man #1 (Marvel's Greatest Comics)
Jonah Hex #53 (DC)

Comic books for the week of Wednesday, March 10, 2010:

Action Comics #887 (DC)
Superman: Last Stand Of New Krypton #1 (of 3) (DC)
Powers #3 (Icon / Marvel)

I have picked up these first two weeks of comics this month, but I have waited to read the two Superman titles until I get Adventure Comics #8, which ties into the ongoing World Against Superman storyline. Acme Comics ran out before I got there later that week and had to back order it. I hope it will come in this week so I can catch up on Superman, especially as this story winds down.

Comic books for the week of Wednesday, March 17, 2010:

Supergirl #51 (DC)
Terry Moore's Echo #20

Comic books for the week of Wednesday, March 24, 2010:

Superman #698 (DC)

Next Issue: MegaCon 2010: Autographed Comics & New Comics From MegaCon!

Send e-mail to mypulllist@gmail.com.

Superman Fan Podcast can be found at http://supermanfanpodcast.mypodcast.com/. Expanded show notes are available at http://supermanfanpodcast.blogspot.com/. Send e-mail about this podcast to supermanfanpodcast@gmail.com.

You can join both the Superman Fan Podcast and My Pull List groups on facebook. Follow both the podcast and blog on twitter @supermanpodcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Twitter

Total Pageviews