Facebook Badge

Saturday, April 23, 2011

From The Comic Shop #27: Saturday, April 23, 2011:

Legion Of Super-Heroes #12 (DC)

Invincible #79 (Skybound/Image)
It's too bad my local comic shop, Acme Comics, hadn't been able to get their backorder of issue #78 from Diamond Comics Distributor before this issue was published. Their original order of #78 was shorted, and a lot of what they did get was damaged. They have been in contact with Diamond since then, and are more frustrated than me about it. I did go to two other comic shops, but no luck so far finding the lost issue #78. I might have to order it online. I'll keep you posted.

Fables  #104 (Vertigo/DC)
The Fables' super team is revealed.

Send e-mail to mypulllist@gmail.com.

Superman Fan Podcast can be found at http://supermanfanpodcast.mypodcast.com. Expanded show notes are available at http://supermanfanpodcast.blogspot.com. Send e-mail about the podcast to supermanfanpodcast@gmail.com.

You can join both the Superman Fan Podcast and My Pull List groups on facebook. Follow both the podcast and blog on twitter @supermanpodcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Twitter

Total Pageviews