Facebook Badge

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My Pull List Preview #1: For The Week Of Wednesday, January 27, 2010:

As a way to post more frequently on this blog, and make it a little more interesting, I'm going to start posting what my pull list for the upcoming comic book day is going to be. This week it's:

Supergirl #49 (DC)
Superman #696 (DC) (I wonder what DC is planning for issue #700?)
Superman: Secret Origin #4 (DC)
Terry Moore's Echo #19 (Abstract Studios)

Which ones will I be saving as the best for last? This week it's Terry Moore's Echo #19 and Superman: Secret Origin #4. So far both have always been among the best I read on the weeks they're published. Look for my reviews on Saturday, January 30, 2010.

Send e-mail to mypulllist@gmail.com.

Superman Fan Podcast can be found at http://supermanfanpodcast.mypodcast.com/. Expanded show notes are available at http://supermanfanpodcast.blogspot.com/. Send e-mail about this podcast to supermanfanpodcast@gmail.com.

You can join both the Superman Fan Podcast and My Pull List groups on facebook. Follow both the podcast and blog on twitter @supermanpodcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Twitter

Total Pageviews